Deadline: December 31, 2022
About the competition
Novels, poetry collections, short story collections, and creative nonfiction manuscripts are accepted.
Full-length, completed manuscripts only. The final judge will be announced soon.
- Submissions will be accepted until December 31, 2022.
- We accept simultaneous submissions, but please notify us immediately if the manuscript is accepted elsewhere and you wish to withdraw it from consideration.
- There are no refunds if you withdraw a submission.
- Please include a cover letter with a summary. Your name and contact information may appear in the cover letter area. Please leave all identifying information off of the manuscript.
- The minimum length of a manuscript is 30,000 words.
- Genres accepted include fiction and creative nonfiction.
- All manuscripts must be submitted via Submittable.
- Please include page numbers.
- Please double-space and use a 12pt font.
- Submit as a .doc, .docx, .rtf, or PDF file format.