Deadline: October 31, 2022
Entry fee: $10
About the competition
Established to recognise and encourage excellence in the craft of poetry writing and to provide a platform for publication, the Poetry Award is open to original and previously unpublished poems in the English language. Entries are invited from poets of all nationalities, living anywhere in the world. Poems submitted must be on the theme of ‘Dreams’ and should not exceed 40 lines. There is no limit to entries per person.
It is not a requirement, but is advisable to refer to Anthology magazine or purchase a copy before submitting your work, so that you can see the type of material we publish.
- To enter, submit an original, unpublished poem, written in English on the subject of ‘Dreams’ with a maximum of 40 lines.
- Entry fee: €10 per poem if entered by midnight on 31 July 2022, or €15 per poem if entered by midnight on 31 October 2022.
- There is no limit to the number of entries you can submit.
- There is no age limit.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is 31 October 2022 at midnight.
- Once selected, the winner will be contacted by email or telephone.
- Copyright remains with the author but Anthology reserves the right to be the first to publish or arrange a broadcast of selected works. The right to use the poems to further publicise this award is also retained.
- Submission of a written piece implies the author’s acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Prize money will be paid on publication of the winning Poem in Anthology Magazine.
- Submit a poem here.