Deadline: August 31, 2023
Entry fee: £12
About the competition
The competition is organized by the Aesthetica Magazine, an international art and culture magazine. The competition is open to anyone.
There is no theme to the Aesthetica Creative Writing Award. You are welcome to submit work on any subject.
There are two categories: Poetry and Short Fiction.
Poetry entries should be no more than 40 lines.
Fiction entries should be no more than 2,000 words.
Both Poetry and Fiction entries should be written in English.
- Poetry entries should be no more than 40 lines.
- Fiction entries should be no more than 2,000 words.
- Works published or entered elsewhere are accepted.
- We accept works on any theme.
- You may enter the Award as many times as you wish, although each work requires a fee and new submission form.
- For more information, read our FAQs here or for our refund policy. For further enquiries please email: [email protected]
- Read the whole guideline and submit your entry here.