Deadline: March 31, 2023
Entry fee: $15
About the competition
Poems may be previously published or unpublished, and simultaneous submissions are accepted. Winner receives $1,000 and a bronze medallion. Finalists receive $100. Winner and finalists are published in both the online and annual print editions of The Lascaux Review.
Poems may be previously published or unpublished, and simultaneous submissions are accepted. Winner receives $1,000, a bronze medallion, and publication online in The Lascaux Review. The winner and all finalists will be published in the annual print journal.
- Two copies of the print edition will be supplied to every poet appearing in it.
- The entry fee is $15.
- Poets may enter more than once, and as many as five poems may be submitted per entry (all pasted into one document). There are no length restrictions.
- All genres and styles are welcome. Judges are the journal’s editors. Poets retain all rights to their work at all times.
- Contest participants receive free downloads of the Lascaux volumes to date. Because editors are dispersed geographically the review is unable to accept submissions via postal mail.
- Make sure Submittable is on your safe list. Please submit your work by 31 March 2023.
- Read the guidelines here and submit your entry here.