Deadline: April 1, 2023
Entry fee: £16
About the competition:
Open to authors from all around the world, we’re looking for the best and boldest new manuscripts. If you’ve finished or are currently working on a novel, then we’d love to read it. Please review the rules and submission guidelines below before submitting. Good luck!
- One PDF document containing:
- A title page including the name of the manuscript, the genre, the word count (current and projected if unfinished), and your name and email address
- A 100-word elevator pitch of your novel
- The opening 5,000 words of your manuscript (10% margin)
- A 300-400 word synopsis summarising the key plot points of your novel
- Please endeavor to submit your novel in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 or 2.0 line spaced for ease of reading. If this is not possible, please use another easily readable font.
- If possible, when naming your file, use the format: <TITLE>, <Author Name> – Grindstone Submission
- Note: Entries must be submitted in PDF format.
- Read the whole guideline and submit your entry here.