Deadline: September 30, 2022
Reading fee: $18
About the competition
The Diode Editions Chapbook Contest is now open from February 1 through September 30, 2022 to all poets who write in English. We consider translations, welcome collaborations, and accept simultaneous submissions. If your manuscript is accepted for publication elsewhere, please notify us.
Winners will be announced by November 15, 2022. The winning chapbooks will be published within a year. Chapbook contest winners will receive $750.00, publication by Diode Editions, and 20 author copies. Winners will also have select poems from their chapbooks published in Diode Poetry Journal.
- Please include a title page with the title of your manuscript, your name, pronouns (optional), address, phone number, email, and brief contributor’s bio. Your name should not appear anywhere else in the manuscript beyond the title page.
- Please include an acknowledgments page.
- Chapbook length: 25-46 pages (front matter is not included in page count).
- There is a reading fee of $18.00. For alternative payment options and payment waivers, please email us at [email protected].
- Enter the competition here.