Deadline: June 15, 2023
About the Competition
After the success of Mr. Rosewood’s antics last year, and Mrs. Rosewood’s a year before the last; here’s Mr. and Mrs. Rosewood waiting for you to write about any of their days into a story. We are excited to announce our latest short-story writing contest. This time, we challenge you to write a captivating story about a day in the lives of Mr. and Mrs. Rosewood.
- Theme: A fictional short story about a day in the life of the protagonist old couple named Mr. and Mrs. Rosewood
- Any Genre
- Word count: 2000 – 3000 words. BE SURE OF YOUR WORD COUNT! Entries exceeding the word limits will be disqualified.
- Title: Your story should have a different title and not just ‘Mr. and Mrs. Rosewood’.
- Example: The title of your story could very well be ‘Mr. and Mrs. Rosewood and their plant’ or simply ‘The fight with the neighbors’, etc.
- Author eligibility: Writers of age 16 and above
- All entries must be in English
- Read the rest of the guidelines here.