Deadline: December 31, 2023
Entry fee: $89
About the competition
The Reader Views Literary Awards program helps level the playing field for self-published authors, recognizing the most creative and exciting new books in the industry. Our awards program is recognized industry-wide as a top awards program for independent authors.
- The Reader Views Literary Awards contest is open to all authors regardless of residency; however, books must be published in the English language. Works published by major book publishers are not eligible.
- Books must have 2023 copyright date, except for entries in our Classics Category. Yes, this means the copyright date. No, it does not mean a copyright date of 2022 and publication date of 2023. The copyright date is located on the copyright page of the printed book. If your book has a copyright date prior to 2023 it will automatically be submitted to the “Classics” category.
- Submission for more than one category or more than one title by an author is acceptable.
- Books that have racist themes will be not be accepted. We want to make it absolutely clear that we have a zero-tolerance policy towards books that promote racism or contain derogatory content targeting any specific group of people. Such books will not be accepted under any circumstances. We firmly believe in promoting diversity, inclusivity, and respect for all individuals. Our goal is to create a literary awards contest that celebrates excellence while upholding principles of equality and social justice.
- Check out the whole guideline and submit an entry here.