Where are the opportunities for writers to make money from blogging? Be a Freelance Blogger puts a ton of them in one place, making them easy to find.
Sophie Lizard asks “Where’s the real money in blogging, and how do you get your hands on it?”
She built Be a Freelance Blogger to answer this question.
The site helps freelance writers find the best jobs, learn how to negotiate with clients, learn how to set rates, and how to succeed as a freelance blogger.
Who is this site for? This is her list:
- If you want to earn a full-time income as a blogger, this blog’s for you.
- If you want to be known as an expert without spending hours on “free publicity” that barely gets you noticed, this blog’s for you.
- If you want to earn extra money after work or college without taking a crappy local evening job, this blog’s for you.
- And if you want to work part-time from the beach, only write what you love and still earn enough to live on, this blog is for you, too.
You can also read Sophie’s book, ‘How to Pitch a Blog Post,’ co-written with Lauren Tharp.
Photos and videos by, or about, Be a Freelance Blogger.
Sample blogs from Be a Freelance Blogger:
- Make $50 to $2500 Freelance Writing for Business and Career Blogs
- Money and Personal Finance Blogging: Try These Blogs for Paid Freelance Writing Jobs
- Entertainment and Humor Blogs that Pay Freelance Writers
Services offered on the website: