An online design and publishing tool with a mission to empower everyone in the world to design anything and publish anywhere.
Launched in 2013, Canva has become one of the leading graphic design platforms in the world. The idea behind Canva is to make it super easy to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents, and other visual content. The platform is free to use and offers paid subscriptions like Canva Pro and Canva for Enterprise for additional functionality and templates.
Main Features of Canva
- Helps you design social media posts, book covers, logos, book marks, book launch posters, presentations, videos, PDF documents, mockups, and other creative formats.
- Over 250,000 templates in the free version. Over 600,000 in the pro version.
- Access hundreds of thousands of free photos and graphics to use in your designs.
- Access thousands of audio clips to use in your movies.
- Easily animate your designs to create MP4 videos or gifs.
What we love about using Canva
- It’s free! Unlike the other editing apps, Canva is Free to use. There are some themes and elements that you can only use if you are using Canva Pro, but you can get a ton of stuff done on the free version.
- Easy Editing. Even if you’re not a design expert, Canva templates can help you design your presentation or posters like a pro. You don’t have to wonder what size to make your designs, because Canva automatically creates your Instagram posts, Facebook Cover pictures, YouTube channel art, etc, the right dimensions for the respective platforms.
- You can easily collaborate with anyone. By simply sending the link to your design, your teammate can edit or add elements to your creation.
- Your work is backed up online! Canva will automatically save any changes that you make to your creation. So, you don’t need to worry if your laptop ran out of battery or if you suddenly have an internet problem and lose your connection.
- There’s a mobile app that you can use to create stuff on the go.
- On the paid version, you can publish direct to Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and other platforms or schedule your posts for publication on a later date.
Photos and videos by, or about, Canva.