Master the art and science of story structure with a ton of guides on outlining novels, creating great character arcs, and writing scenes that work to move your story forward.
K.M. Weiland is the award-winning and internationally published author of the acclaimed writing guides “Outlining Your Novel,” “Structuring Your Novel,” and “Creating Character Arcs,” as well as “Jane Eyre: The Writer’s Digest Annotated Classic,”
She also writes fiction.
Through her Helping Writers Become Authors blog she teaches story structure, character arcs, how to avoid common writing mistakes, and helps writers understand the elements that make a banger of a story.
She also offers free ebooks, a helpful newsletter, and runs a podcast for writers.
Photos and videos by, or about, Helping Writers Become Authors.
Read Some of Her Most Popular Blog Posts
- How to Outline Your Novel
- The Secrets of Story Structure
- How to Write Character Arcs
- How to Structure Scenes in Your Story (Complete Series)
- Most Common Writing Mistakes
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Storytelling According to Marvel
Free E-books from K.M. Weiland
Here’s why She’s a Story Structure Badass
- Free E-Book: 5 Secrets of Story Structure
- Story Structure Database
- Structuring Your Novel Visual Chart