A website where authors share their rejection stories to help new or old writers to cope with rejections.
Lit Rejections was created to help writers cope with rejections. It has various stories of rejection from authors, agents, publishers, actors, TV presenters, and other professionals, that prove rejection is okay and universal.
It also offers services to review query letters, chapters, and whole manuscripts – because it’s a good idea to reduce the likelihood of rejection as much as possible.
Photos and videos by, or about, Lit Rejections.
Selected blogs from the website
- How to Write Query Letters
- Agents Roundtable – 6 Agents Discuss the Publishing Industry
- 10 Rules of Writing
- Etiquette when dealing with literary agents & others in the industry
- The Disappointed Book – A book’s journey is all about rejection
- We Regret to Inform You
Interviews with Literary Agents
- Pam Victorio – Literary agent at the D4EO Literary Agency
- Jenny Bent – Agent and Founder of The Bent Agency
- Juliet Pickering – Literary agent at Blake Friedmann Literary
- Hellie Ogden – Literary agent at the Janklow & Nesbit Agency