Marion Roach Smith hosts a podcast that gives writers an entire knowledge of how to do narrative writing.
Marion Roach Smith is a memoir coach, editor, and podcast host.
She offers online memoir classes and is available for hire to edit your work, or work with you as a writing coach.
Marion hosts the QWERTY podcast which focuses on the challenges of being a writer and looks at steps to overcoming them.
From her About Page
Much of my work includes a large helping of memoir, including my books The Roots of Desire: The Myth, Meaning and Sexual Power of Red Hair, (Bloomsbury, 2005) and Another Name for Madness, (Houghton Mifflin, 1985) and my commentaries for National Public Radio’s All Things Considered. I have written for The New York Times Magazine, Prevention, Vogue, Good Housekeeping, The Los Angeles Times, and elsewhere.
Photos and videos by, or about, Marion Roach Smith.
Selected Posts from the website
- How to Write a Memoir in Essays, with Rebekah Taussig
- How to Begin a Writing Career at Any Stage of Life, with Playwright Ellen Abrams
- How to Write a Difficult Family Memoir, with Rachel Michelberg
- How to Sustain the Writing Life, with Travis Andrews
- On the Power of Writing, With Allison Fallon