OnlineDrea isn’t specifically geared towards writers, but writers can benefit through her podcast Savvy Social Podcast that discusses how to create an impact through good content writing.
As the business of writing becomes increasingly dependent on an online presence, all writers can benefit from the tips and articles on this site about how to write content that will drive traffic to your website.
Andrea Jones, a social media strategist, created OnlineDrea to help businesses build a community of real and engaged followers through social media marketing strategies.
We think writers can engage in two main ways with her content.
- As learners of how to build an author platform using great content and social media.
- As potential service providers for businesses that want to implement the things that OnlineDrea teaches.
Learn Social Media with the Savvy Social School
Andrea also runs the Savvy Social School which she created to simplify social media marketing. The curriculum is based on her Social Media Success Rockstar Framework outlined below.
Photos and videos by, or about, OnlineDrea.
Sample Podcast episodes:
- Content Marketing in 2021 with Teresa Heath-Wareing
- Social Media Content That Actually Gets Results
- How to Grow and Manage Your Social Media Community
- Overcoming Your Fear of Video with Cara Rice
Experiencing Social Media Burnout? Top Hacks to Find Joy Again