Positive Writer is full of articles that are designed to encourage, inspire, and motivate writers to produce the best work they can.
Bryan Hutchinson created Positive Writer for fellow writers who feel stuck like he once did. Stuck in doubt, uncertain of their abilities, and yet, filled with an overwhelming desire to create work that matters. He aims to help writers break through all their doubts and uncertainty through his website.
His own life is testimony to this. He tells the story of how he was told by teachers that he would never be a writer.
As a child, he had to take a remedial reading and writing class because he could barely write a full sentence. One editor told him his book would never be published.
Despite all this, today he a bestselling author whose books have been read by hundreds of thousands of people and received critical acclaim.
Photos and videos by, or about, Positive Writer.
Resources from Positive Writer
- Bryan’s book of encouragement: Writer’s Doubt: The #1 Enemy of Writing
- Book: The Audacity to be a Writer – 50 Inspiring Articles About Writing That Could Change Your Life
- Free eBook Download: Good Enough
Sample blog posts
- 13 Limiting Beliefs That Hold Writers Back
- An Editor’s Guide to Why You Don’t Suck
- 4 Questions to Ask When You’re Thinking of Quitting Writing
- Why it’s So Much Better to Write to Express, Not to Impress
- This is How to Create a Blog THAT Matters
- 15 Quick and Easy Proofreading Tips that are Essential to Your Writing Career
- This is HOW I have SOLD THOUSANDS of Books! (And You CAN Too!)
- 4 Reasons Why Finishing a Book is Hard, and How to Make It Easier
- Stop Killing Your Creative Genius With Ridiculous Comparisons (This Is How To Become The Greatest You Can Be)
- Become A Better Writer with 51 Mind-blowing Resources
- Why Writers Self-destruct and 5 Ways To Thrive Instead!
- How I Got Over 100 Reviews on Amazon in Less Than 3 Weeks