The Sell More Books Show is a weekly podcast focusing on helping new and experienced authors stay up-to-date with the world of self-publishing and book marketing.
There are over 300 Episodes of this podcast to go through, jam packed with the latest self-publishing and indie news, tools and book selling/marketing strategies.
The podcast hosts are Bryan Cohen and H. Claire Taylor.
Their interview guests have included the likes of Joanna Penn and Hugh Howey.
Bryan Cohen has written over 30 books, including 1,000 Creative Writing Prompts and the Ted Saves the World Series. His website Build Creative Writing Ideas helps people to get over writer’s block and come up with new creative projects. You can find out more about Bryan at BryanCohen.com. Bryan lives with his wife and their Netflix account in Chicago.
H. Claire Taylor
H. Claire Taylor has published over 20 novels using various pen names and across a number genres.
After professionally editing 200+ fiction manuscripts, she distilled her story expertise into her Story Alignment service and Supercharge Your Story course.
Claire lives with her husband and dogs in her tiny hometown of Austin, Texas. She is a humor author and fiction strategist, as well as the owner of FFS Media.
Episode 383 – Subscription Surge, Author Bios, and Keyword Connections
Top Tips of the week include how to master your author bio, who is helping new authors get started from zero, and how to utilize free bonus content. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include why publishers are getting into the subscription game, what subscriptions Audible is rolling out in the UK, how to use the right keywords on Amazon, how to brighten your book pages on KDP and how to find your book’s comps and sell more. Question of the Week: Have you created a list of comp authors for your books? If so, who are they? If not, what’s the first step you’ll take toward building that?
Photos and videos by, or about, Sell More Books Show.
- Subscribe to the Sell More Books Show on iTunes
- Free eBook Download: The Ultimate Cheat Sheet for Selling More Books
More Sample Episodes of The Sell More Books Show
- Episode 382- Protecting Your Assets, Book Pirates, And Subscriptions
- Episode 376 – Discovery Marketing, Tiktok & Reader Magnets
- Episode 374 – Rebooting An Audiobook Series, Contests, And Increasing Writing Speed
- Episode 55 – Indies-only, U.K. Earnings, And The Audio Revolution
- Episode 18, Parts 1 & 2 – Hugh Howey On Author Earnings, Marketing And More
- Episode 14 – The Future Of Indie Publishing Show
- Episode 009 – Joanna Penn – The Creative Penn
- Episode 001 – The First Show Of Many