Presented by published writers Angie Powers and Elizabeth Stark, Story Makers Podcast mainly features interviews with other writers, filmmakers, and industry experts.
The Story Makers Podcast, hosted by published authors Angie Powers and Elizabeth Stark, primarily features interviews with other writers, filmmakers, and industry experts.
These interviews are interspersed with discussions between the two presenters about their current projects, challenges, tips and advice, and love of writing.
Photos and videos by, or about, Story Makers Podcast.
- Episode 162: Mystically Curious: an interview with author Sanjena Sathian
- Episode 160: Rest and Revolution: a conversation with author Hari Ziyad
- Episode 157: A Toast to the Friction Between Non- and Fiction
- Episode 156: What Shall I Work on Next? Deciding and Getting Started
- Episode 145:Is There Such a Thing as Too Much Plot?