Interviews and masterclasses from some of the most successful writers in the self-publishing game today.
The Self Publishing Show provides weekly inspiration and education to writers at all stages of their careers.
The podcast has featured interviews with best-selling indie authors, breakout stars from traditional publishing, industry insiders and tech geniuses who show you how to put the incredible tools at our disposal to their best use.
There are also frequent Masterclass episodes from host, Mark Dawson, where he tackles topics such as building a mailing list, successful book launches, and the very latest in social media advertising techniques.
Photos and videos by, or about, The Self Publishing Show.
- SPS-284: Writing Interactive Books for Children – with James Russell
- SPS-282: Happy Ever After: The Rise to Romance Stardom – with Lucy Score
- SPS-267: The Magic Formula to Going Indie – with John Gaspard
- SPS-259: How to Print Your Book All Over the World – with Jason Miletsky
- SPS-255: Launching a Children’s Book Without Breaking the Bank – with Matthew Ralph
- SPS-213: Monetise Your Message With Indie Publishing – with Valerie J. Lewis Coleman
- SPS-212: SPS 212: How to Make a Living Writing One Book a Year -with Jami Albright