This monthly podcast is stuffed full of tools, techniques, and inspiration to help you overcome your self-doubt and fear of writing.
The Worried Writer Podcast is created and presented by author Sarah Painter.
Sarah has been a freelance writer (non-fiction) for a variety of publications (both online and print) for many years.
Fear of failure (and fear of success and general ‘fear of everything’) prevented her from pursuing her life-long dream of writing fiction until, approaching thirty and suffering from anxiety after the birth of her second child, she finally managed to shut her inner editor in a cupboard and write her first novel.
Seven years, four books, and a masters degree in creative writing later, she landed her dream literary agent and a publishing contract with Carina UK.
Now she spends her days making stuff up in her writing shed and trying to ‘pay back’ for all the help, advice and support she has received over the years, by helping aspiring writers overcome procrastination and self-doubt, and established authors to increase their productivity and maintain the joy of writing.
Photos and videos by, or about, The Worried Writer.
- The Worried Writer Episode #62: Writing In Uncertain Times
- The Worried Writer Ep#61: Terry Lynn Thomas ‘You Have To Sit Down And Write’
- The Worried Writer Ep#57: Branding For Authors
- The Worried Writer Ep#42: Victoria Walters ‘There Was A Lot of Rejection’
- The Worried Writer Episode #37: Caroline Mitchell ‘I dictate the first draft’